Back to Blogging, Back to School

Feat. Urban Outfitters, Topshop & Forever 21

Cooperative White Lace Pintuck Blouse - Urban Outfitters
Deena & Ozzy Patent Crocodile Satchel - Urban Outfitters
Tartan Plaid Skort - Forever 21
Night Rider Black Cropped Biker Jacket - Oh My Love
Black Patent Loafers - Primark

Lookbook  Chictopia  WhatIWear  WIWT

Hello again everyone!
It's been a while, but I have once again returned to the blogosphere. I realised, over the course of my prolonged absence, that I actually quite missed blogging and spent a long time considering whether or not to resurrect Kitten as a Cat. The reasons behind my pretty sudden disappearance are topics I want to talk to you guys about in the future, but for now, I think I might just postpone the explanations and just bring you a new outfit post!

So I pretty much missed blogging the entire summer season, as it's technically mid-Autumn in Ireland (Autumn is August, September and October here!) Autumn and Winter months are my absolute favourites anyways, and I'm loving seeing all the A/W collections hitting the high street over these past few weeks. Everything I'm wearing here has been bought this season (apart from the leather jacket, which you all know I've been wearing non-stop since I got it about a year ago) so they should still be available!
I think my penchant for tartan and collars give most of my looks a hint of a schoolgirl vibe at the best of times, but this one kinda takes the biscuit. A satchel, loafers, a collared shirt and a tartan skirt (well, skort)... Yeah. I threw the jacket on just to make it a little less "Clueless" and also because Ireland is getting so cold already! If I was heading back to college this month, this would probably end up being one of my go-to back-to-uni outfits. However, seeing as I'm on a teaching placement until Christmas, I'll have to start dressing more like a teacher than a student. ):

I think I'll leave it at that for now - it's tricky getting back into the blogging game and will take me a while to get used to writing posts, taking photos, and posing without a big, dirty scowl on my face again! Hope you liked this, and let me know...

What are you wearing for your back to school / college / uni look?

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Yeah, kinda fell in love with those shorts when I saw 'em! <3

      Delete
  2. Scotty:
    It's wonderful to see your blog again....... you always astonish me with your style and beauty...and those over the top beautiful bangs/fringe. I adore those tartans shorts/skort. I am as I write looking to find them......... I want them so badly.
    I'm still on campus, so I can wear anything that I deem as stylish........ hehehehe
    Tights and shorts are always very stylish...

    Jayme, your ballet and fashion loving GUY fan from the USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Jayme! How I've missed your lovely comments! <3
      I hope you manage to find the shorts! x

      Delete
    2. Scotty my dear!
      Thanks to your blog .......I went to Forever 21 and immediately found the shorts/skort. Thank you soooooo very much. Now I just have to wait impatiently for them to arrive from Europe...... I expect that I'll wear them exactly as you did...black tights, white blouse......... I just can't wait...... love your patent leather shoes too....... i might get really bold and switch to my white tights and my black patent leather ballet flats.
      You're the best...my dear.

      Jayme

      Delete
  3. That blouse is the cutest!

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete