Chevron Sparkle.

Feat. Primark, Asos, Zara & More

Black Biker Jacket - Bershka
Sparkley Chevron Skater Dress - Primark

Hey guys! Again, I really shouldn't be neglecting my art assignment in favour of doing a blog post, and yet, here I am! I wore this dress out for dinner with my family and Liam a few weeks ago, and never got around to posting it. I picked it up in Penneys a few weeks ago, and I just love it. It's long-sleeved, made from great quality material, and has a really nice purplish shimmery colour. I just love skater dresses a ridiculous amount.
I've also started trying to wear accessories more, because I seem to neglect jewellery all the time! I really love these rings, especially the green one, because it has the cutest little backstory! My Dad bought it for my Mum when they first started going out with each other, which is super adorable! I also love this necklace because of how ridiculously sparkly it is. The photos couldn't even capture how glittery it is!


Lookbook Chictopia WhatIWear WIWT


Now that it's finally Winter, I'm embracing festive looks already! I love sparkles, dark colours and layers, so it's an exciting time for me!

What will you be wearing this winter?

Lots of love,

13 comments:

  1. So cute! And I just love that purse. . . reminds me of some I've been eyeing on ASOS.

    And I hear ya on the skater dress obsession. . . I can't stop wearing them, too!

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just the best kinds of dresses, amIright!?
      Thanks so much Christine!
      (:

      Delete
  2. Oh my! You are so lovely Scotty. And I love the way you compound your looks so well. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Iris! I love winter, because you can layer everything on top of each other! :D
      xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit, dear! I'm foollow!!!

    theforestfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helena! I really appreciate it! :D

      Delete
  4. I find it difficult to find a dress with long sleeves that I like, you made a great choice here. Plus that bag is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw the bag is so cute and I love the necklace, Such a great outfit very me!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag! It's from Asos right? It sold out before I could buy one :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that necklace is really pretty! And I love your whole outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look!! xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete