Forever Autumn.

Feat. New Look, H&M, Primark & Urban Outfitters

New Look Oversized Boyfriend Coat
Preppy Autumn Fall Style
How to wear AW13 trends
Tweed City Shorts from Bershka
My AW13 Style
Tartan Scarf and Pattern Clashing
satchel bag from urban outfitters
AW13 outfit
Preppy mustard jumper from H&M
Heart Print Shirt - Primark
Mustard Jumper - H&M
City Shorts - Bershka
Boyfriend Coat - New Look
Tartan Scarf - Scotland
Satchel Bag - Urban Outfitters
Nails - Velvet Goth by Model's Own

I really shouldn't be blogging right now. I should be sleeping, or finishing my assignment, or doing a reading for my sociology seminar. There are lots of things I should be doing, but blogging is definitely not one of them. But I'm just too excited to share these pictures with you!
I took these photos with Liam just before I went out for a family dinner, in between crazy bouts of showers and sunshine. It made for lovely photography lighting though! I'm finding it difficult to dress for the weather recently, because it has been so changeable, so I'm just wearing layers and layers everyday. 

I've wanted a coat like this for a long time, after seeing so many bloggers wearing them. They always made them look so cool and effortless and off-duty-model-esque, but I could never find the perfect one, and never knew how to style it properly, which usually resulted in me looking like a male hobo. I'm pretty happy with how it looks with this outfit though, with a semi-nod to a sort of academic / private school vibe with the tweed shorts, and it was super comfortable and cosy too, which is a definite advantage!

Lookbook  Chictopia  WhatIWear  WIWT


Redhead Scotty Hollywood
A rare close-up! Please forgive the frizz!


I'll keep this short and sweet and let the pictures speak for themselves. Keep happy and healthy!



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - I love the colour combination of the mustard jumper and the checked scarf <3

    Charlie xx
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Don't you just love Autumn colours!? Mustard, forest green, reds and browns... So pretty!
      Thanks m'dear!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Gosh I love these pictures- your hair is insanely gorgeous!! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alex! You're too sweet! <3
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love the coat, do you know if it's still in stock? X

    Foreverebekka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be! I bought it about a month ago I think! (:
      Scotty
      xx

      Delete
  4. You mixed so many patterns and colours and it turned out so pretty! :)

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love mixing patterns - usually because I tend not to buy clothes without patterns on them!
      Sorry for the late reply lovie!
      Scotty
      xox

      Delete
  5. You should be proud, well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I'm glad you like it!
      Scotty
      xox

      Delete
  6. Very lovely in every way..... everything is almost as pretty as your wonderful smile.
    Love the colors, love the scarf, especially love the shorts and tights.......
    Please post more........ you are so very stylish.......
    Jayme, your fashion and ballet loving guy fan from the USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Jayme, your comments always bring a smile to my face!
      Thank you for your kind words!
      Scotty
      xox

      Delete
  7. You look absolutely fab, i'm so glad I've just stumbled across your little blog! Its so beautiful and gorgeous photos, I love your layering.. the mustard jumper and shorts give it that great edge.
    Now following on most social media platforms :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I love your outfit and style!

    x
    littlemissliu.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete