Stone Wall, Stone Fence.

Feat. Nasty Gal, Asos & Banggood

Kinda think this shot looks like a still from a freaky zombie apocalypse movie. (I actually love zombies a ridiculous amount - it's a creepy obsession of mine!)
Dress - Banggood.com
Shoes - Nasty Gal
Bracelet - My Nan 
Bag - Asos (though you can't really see it at all!)


Hey guys!
Dropping in with another outfit post to show you all! I actually had a lot of fun on this shoot. Liam took the photographs for me with his fancy new Samyang 35mm cinema lens (which totally sounds the business!) in an abandoned building that's not too far from my house. I wanted to get photos inside the house, but it was completely overgrown with thistles and weeds, so I settled for the windowsill!
This dress is another fantabulous gift from Banggood.com. It's the ultimate dolly dress! It's so swishy and really comfortable, and the shape is really flattering for me, seeing as I am quite short! I probably won't take it off for the rest of the summer.

Lookbook Chictopia WhatIWear WIWT


Talk to you all again soon!
Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment