Everything At Once. -Oasap

Feat. Oasap, Forever 21 & H! by Henry Holland

Hi Everybody!
Here's my latest outfit post! (: Today was ridiculously cold. I'm really starting to notice the wintery weather coming in... But I'm glad I finally got to show you my coat in this post! This is my 'college coat' that I literally never take off. EVER. It's the coziest thing in the world, and the furry collar and hood are so soft! It feels like walking around in a furry duvet! (:
Also, how ridiculously cute are these little red velvet flats!? They got kinda buried in the leaves in these photos, but trust me when I say that they are lovely in person! They're the perfect Christmassy shoes. (oh yes, I did just mention Christmas in November!)
This skirt is literally the coolest thing ever. Not only is it a really nice fit, the perfect length and a really nice print, but it also has little white silk shorts underneath to prevent any oh-so-embarrassing Marilyn Monroe moments! I'm in love with this. Especially the colours of the florals - it's not in-your-face springtime pinks and yellows, but more muted, autumnal shades that match the leaves outside. (: A great transitional piece, no? Thank you Oasap! (:
Parka - H! by Henry Holland
Top - Forever 21
Collar - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - Oasap

Lookbook Chictopia


My cat was photobombing...

Anyways, hope you guys like it! I better go finish my Irish assignment!
Lots of Love,

9 comments:

  1. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! Really love your hair! amazing skirt and top!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, Lucie! Thank you so much! You're too sweet! (:

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit its gorgeous!!! Nothing wrong with mentioning christmas allready! Aha :P Cant wait to have those 2 weeks off from college , just drinking tea , eating , and snuggling up in bed! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie! Oh my God, I'm OBSESSED with Christmas. Bought my Christmas pjs already! Glad I'm not the only one who loves it so much! (: x

      Delete
  3. My god these photos are phenomenal! I love the leaves on the ground and how they match your hair, and you look is so girlie, romantic and sweet! Just in my taste! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dearie! My boyfriend took 'em for me about 5 minutes before I left the house! My house is surrounded by trees, so the leaves always look amazing in autumn time - they're so pretty.
      Thanks so much for your lovely comment! (: x

      Delete
  4. Really great pics and I like your skirt. Would you like to follow via bloglovin? Have a nice day.,

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Denisa! I love it too! I'll be sure to check out your blog! (: x

      Delete
  5. eeeek you look so cute Scotty! i have ever so missed you my dear :3
    but that is just the loveliest skirt! and to have little shorts come wif it too is so very ingenious hehe
    good luck on your work me dear! hope you and your big ol fluffy coat stay nice and toasty !
    xx

    ReplyDelete