Autumn Leaf.

I'm back bitches! Did you all miss me? So life has been hectic these past couple of months. I've started my first year at college and have moved to the city, and so far, it has been amazing. It does mean, however, that I am busy from dawn until dusk every day!
This weekend, whilst taking some well needed rest at home with my family, I decided to do another outfit post to make up for lost time. The weather has been surprisingly warm in Ireland for this time of year, but it's set to get colder over the coming weeks, so I decided that I'd make the most of the fading summer warmth before the winter arrives. 
It has been a running joke between my friends and I that yellow is one of the most difficult colours to wear, so I decided to test myself with two different shades of it! Personally, I love the pale, lemony yellow of this lace skirt but I also love the bright shade of my bag. Yellow was surprisingly fun to wear - I think it automatically lifts your mood!
Shirt - Forever 21
Skirt - Topshop
Bag - Local Boutique
Heels - River Island

Lookbook  Chictopia


Anyways, I hope you're all doing well. (:
Have any of you just started college/uni? How are you all enjoying it?

Lots of Love,

8 comments:

  1. You look so cute, I just can't <3 Would you like to follow each other? You are the best!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh, thank you so much sweetie! I just checked out your blog, and you're amazing! You've definitely got a new follower! (: xx

      Delete
  2. Love the look, it's so cute! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and lovely! I adore the outfit and your hair is gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you're too sweet! I really appreciate it! (: xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Irene! You're too nice! :D x

      Delete